Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ideas and A Place to Start! ! !

M4490
For the Bride



For the men. Light weight wool or linen in a gray green. Have to see what I can find at the fabric store. Knee length like the ranger cloaks.



Photo
This dress won't fit the flower girls anymore but I am going to make something like it. My own creation. My girls are growing so fast! ! !

I'm still working on the the design for the Groom. Yes, I have a general idea of what I am going to do but not just how to do it. I'll get there. Need to think on that a little more.

Still thinking for the brides maids.

This week has been so busy. Skate, military appointments and Rodeo Rose has kept me on the run. Oh and sore knees from Sundays drawing adventures. Finally! ! ! I get a day to work. I'm not sure about the fit of the bodice for the bride, so I start there. I'm not going to worry about cutting out the full dress just yet or the sleeves. Just the part I am worried about.

Wish me luck! ! ! I'll need it with my sewing assistants. One Great Dane and a cat obsessed with sewing thread and needles.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. Not sure what happened to the font. Blogger acts in mysterious ways, I have noticed. Please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by! ! !

    ReplyDelete