Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy dance! ! ! The new bodice works with the first skirt! ! ! It will take a little work but it isn't the disaster I thought it was. I can breath! ! !

Today I was on the edge of panic. No job yet. A few unproductive interviews. Worried about the dress. The worry bugs were biting. I took a few minutes to bow my head and pray. First I got the news that his name has been sent to the hiring manager for yet another job. This one is his "dream" job. The one he really, really wants. Then I sat down and worked with this stubborn bodice. It finally worked the way I wanted it to! ! !

Today has been a good day.

Praying for the Brides mother today. May this day end with good news for all of us.

1 comment:

  1. Grrr.... Ran out of paper. I put my ideas on paper first then on fabric and take it to the dress form. Grrrrr. Oh well. On to the next project waiting in line. My project list is piling up. Love it!

    ReplyDelete